clique aqui para Português
Terms of Service
Below are my terms of service for private commissions only. These are illustrations intended for personal use, that may not be reproduced, resold for profit, or used for any other advertisement purposes. For a commercial contract involving the acquisition of usage rights, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What I Will and Will Not Draw
YES: Cute animals and kids // pop culture, specially sci-fi and horror // anthros and animals // tech and mecha // music, specially rock and alternative // portraits and pet portraits (all the illustrations will be executed in my own style)
NO: Underage nudity and NSFW
Sketches and Revisions
My commissions have a couple of steps towards completion- I rely on your feedback so that I can tailor your illustration to your liking! Here is how I like to work:
- I will send you 1 sketch for your approval. You can request 1 series of edits that I will meet, free of charge.
- At the completion of the final work, you can request 1 final series of edits that I will again meet free of charge.
- I ask an additional fee, negotiated separately, for more edits or major changes to the final commission. This fee will also apply if you want a complete re-do/you’d like me to make a different sketch.
All Payments must be made through Paypal. I will send an invoice to you after we have agreed to move forward with the commission.
- All commissions must be paid upfront.
- My commissions are digital products- I do not handle printing. When I’ve completed your commission, I’ll send you an email with a link, where you can download your piece as a hi-res JPEG and PSD.
Cancelling and Refunds
- I will refund you 100% if you choose to cancel before I’ve started working on your sketch.
- 50% of the fee will be returned to you if you cancel after I’ve already made the sketch.
- I will not refund you after the commission has been completed.
- If I need to cancel your commission for any reason, I will refund you 100%, regardless of how much I’ve already completed.
Your Usage Rights
You have the following permissions with your finished commission:
- Freely post the commission on your websites and social media, or use a cropped version as an icon, banner, forum signature, wallpaper, etc. I only ask that you credit me!
- I will provide you a print quality 300 dpi digital file of the completed commission, which you’re free to print for personal use.
- You may not solicit the commission as your own work!
My Reservation of Rights
I retain all rights for the image that I have not expressly granted above. You may not reproduce, repost, or resell the image commercially.
- I retain the copyright of the produced image, including sketches. I reserve the right to use the image in my portfolio, as well as the right to share it online on social media.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
I do not provide a print service for commissions.